What you get with this Hourlie
Know MORE ABOUT Rediff.com,
Rediff.com is an Indian news, information, entertainment, and shopping web portal.
According to Alexa,Rediff.com is the No. 24 Indian web portal.
Most of the visitors to Rediff.com are from India, while the rest come primarily from the US and China
Domain Authority (DA): 82
Page Authority ( PA ) : 75
Trust Flow (TF): 68
Link Relevance: DOFOLLOW
Things to know :
1. Turn Around will be minimum 5 Business Days to Maximum 8 Business Days
2. You can suggest title, targeted anchor, we will keep them in mind will try to implement i but cant guarantee it.
3. Rediff post cant be completely promotional and hence we prefer to keep it informational.
5. Can do any niche ( except gambling, porn etc ), but anyways contact me the site url to confirm it before you purchase
6. We Strictly do not provide backlinks for porn, gambling or adult related post.
Cost Includes: Content Ideation, Writing, and Publishing to blogs.rediff.com
Turn around time will be 5 Business Days.
What the Seller needs to start the work
So when Buyer ( CLIENT ) meets Seller ( ME ) ...
For pitching a story and to publish in blogs.rediff.com.com, here is what I want from my clients.
1. Send me your website/blog URL which you wanna link to the guest post.
2. Anchor text can't be predicted earlier, hence give us your suggested anchors, we will try to go for it but can't guarantee it. Because anchor we use or what you opt needs to get gelled with content else it might not pass editorial.
3. Feel free to share topics which you have in your mind so that we can either opt to write on the same topic or choose a different one to post in blogs.rediff.com.
Quick delivery. Well written article.
There were a few issues as the hourlie is a web 2.0 and I was mistaken due to the lack of research from my part. It ended up well, anyway :)
He have no idea what guest post is. What does it mean by backlink etc etc. He never ever saw any post of us in rediff but later he wanted patch, he started to behave kiddish for patch giving bad impression on Rediff. He is not an client, new reseller in market with no experience and just floods with plenty of meaningless questions. Bad experience ever in PPH. Avoid working with him if anyone can