- Views 578
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
* Are preparing for a CrowdFunding Campaign or looking to raise funds for their business
* Have already gone to the crowd and need assistance with Investor Relations/Management
Before you consider raising capital for your business, idea or project it's important to be prepared so we'll be looking to make sure all basis are covered so during the first stage we'll be including;
- Proposition review
- Analysis and review of your online presence
- Market and Sector research for your product
- Info-graphics for PR and Marketing Collateral
- Investor Deck design and Preparation
- Investor Crowdbuilder Programme
- Back end Investor relations preparation
- Payment Protection and Legal pack prep
- Company Due-Diligence report
We'll also create your Basic TIC Fundraiser Profile, a capture and download page on our site, putting together the right content before announcing, introducing and getting you out there, you will also have access to The Investor Crowd so that you can
* Provide a monthly post, link and update regarding your product/company
* Engage with investment professionals, fundraisers, investors and other members of The Investor Crowd as the Community grows.
* Access a number of services to support the development and growth of your business
Once this hourlie is completed and you're prepared our STAGE TWO - Helping you to raise Capital.
What the Seller needs to start the work
First we'll need to have a chat to find out more about you, your company and objectives to ensure we have the right hourlie - before ordering it would be great to have a chat or some questions.
To present and even represent you in the best possible way communication is vital so in the first instance we'll be having a chat, running through your business, story and objectives.
You can provide us with as much information as you like including an insight into your business, client types, business model, forecasts, and anything else that is available including any marketing collateral that you have put together.