- Views 195
- Sales 7
What you get with this Hourlie
Companies House, however, still requires such a company to file accounts with them and you will incur fines of £100 or more if you do not.
To take the hassle out of this, and avoid wasting your time, why not let me do it for you?
Here’s what you get:
- Preparation of your dormant accounts by a qualified professional;
- Your accounts correctly formatted and submitted to Companies House;
- A copy of the accounts for your records;
- Any advice you may need concerning dormant accounts and dormant companies. (in relation to corporation tax, VAT etc.)
What the Seller needs to start the work
To get started I need the following:
- The company’s name;
- If you had a copy of last years accounts, that would be handy, but not essential
- A signed copy of our standard Engagement letter (by email is fine).
Once I have this, I will contact you with any additional information I may need to file the accounts with Companies House.