- Views 37
What you get with this Hourlie
❶ An illustrated portrait of your pet or an animal of your choice -
– x1 pet drawn head-to-toe
– Plain white/colour background
– Wording as specified by customer (if required)
❷ Amendments (if required) to get it perfect
❸ Print ready file - high resolution JPEG file (or other file-type if required)
★ Extra Information ★
– A full-time freelance Illustrator with 8 years working experience
– Based in the UK with a BA (hons) degree.
- Quick response rate, and easy to communicate with
– A totally unique, hand-drawn, digital illustration that reflects you!
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. A photo/photos of the animal you'd like drawing.
2. Please also provide any descriptions that will help me with your illustration.
3. Once I have received all the info/photos I require, I will complete your illustration and send you a preview to approve. If you require any minor amendments or tweaks to the drawing, I will do this free of charge.
4. Once you have approved your illustration, I will send you through your high resolution digital JPEG file.