- Views 38
What you get with this Hourlie
• 2-3 initial design concepts for your business cards, letterheads and compliment slips
• Revisions until you are satisfied
• Source file of each chosen design
• Finalised business cards, letterheads and compliment slips set up accordingly and ready for print
• Professional customer service and communication
• Tremendous value for money
• A professional brand to be proud of
I don’t cut corners. I put in the time required to make sure your brand is represented effectively. No templates are used!
I can organise printing of your stationery. This will come at an additional cost which will vary depending on quantity required and print finish. Please send me a message if you require this and I can send you a custom hourlie.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Please supply me with your logo
2. A brief background of your business
3. The full text you would like shown on your stationery (name, telephone number(s), email address, web address, physical address etc)
4. What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your stationery? (i.e, sophistication, approachable etc)
5. Colour palette - are there any particular colours you want to use or avoid? Generally I will base your stationery off of your existing logo and branding in order to keep brand consistency
6. Any design inspiration? (optional)
7. Is there anything you DO NOT want to see? (optional)
With Crowe About It, all design work is custom created. No store bought templates.