What you get with this Offer
Your new bespoke website will be fully responsive, cross-brower compatible, GDPR compliant, SEO friendly and performance optimised to ensure you stand the best chance of being found organically on Google. On top of that, your website will also be hosted in the UK and secured with DDOS and brute force protection, have a free SSL certificate installed and traffic routed through Cloudflare’s high-performance CDN network.
There is a lot on offer, so you can find a rundown of everything included below:
This level of website development will usually cost considerably more due to developers and agencies charging their customers for the elements of the website that are prebuilt and used on every project. I am only charging you for the work that is done after this stage, the bespoke aspects; the design, content, optimisation and migration.
• Bespoke, responsive design (up to 7 pages)
• Visual Composer
• Robust infrastructure with core, theme and plugin auto-updates enabled
• Brute force protection
• SEO friendly code
• Blog / News setup
• Fully branded admin area and login pages
• Ico, gif and svg. support
• Emoji support
• Encrypted email addresses (stay clear of spam)
• Access to free stock image library
• Reduced prices on Adobe Stock images
• Website management tutorial (screen share)
• 12 months technical support*
• Unlimited revisions*
Monitor your website users and search traffic.
• Integrate Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
• Add to Google Search Console
• Goal set up
Don’t lose site visitors because of poor load times! I do the following to ensure you retain as many of your visitors as possible!
• Page caching
• Gzip Compression
• Image Compression
Save yourself the hassle of finding web hosting and get your first year free! This hosting is chosen specifically to perform the best for UK based WordPress websites.
• UK based data-centre
• Routed through Cloudflares CDN for improved performance and security
• DDOS protection
• 99.99% uptime guaranteed
• Unlimited bandwidth
• Unlimited disk space
• SSL certificate
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
PLEASE NOTE: Please get in touch before purchasing so I can understand what your project entails. I can then advise if there are any things that you may need to consider and also check that this can be done within the allocated timeframe. Unlimited revisions will be made until you are happy, providing they are inline with the original brief.
I will just need any content you want to feature on the site including any specific functionalities you require (media players, image galleries etc). Furthermore, you should try to think of any brand guidelines you would like me to stick to and tell me the industry your business is in.
* Free technical support covers hosting related issues and minor bug fixes. This is capped at a maximum of 15 minutes per month. Unlimited revisions will be made until you are happy with the deliverables, providing the work remains reflective of the initial brief that is provided. Anything outside of this will be charged at £30 per hour.
Great job and helpful every step of the way
Pete has done a fantastic job on my new website, really impressed with the quality and Pete has been responsive to my requirements. Highly recommended.
Pete has been very diligent and flexible in the project, reacting to a very immature requirement and driving through to a complete product. His support continues even after completion. Will be using Pete's services again.
Brilliant work by Pete. Easy to talk to & overall great job!
Pete is great to work with and has answered our brief really well. Recommended!
Excellent thank you
Couldn't recommend Alexei highly enough.
Great Job! Pete is a master of his trade. Would recommend.
Absolutely top draw - Pete's done a great job, is a great freelancer to work with; he listens and will advise the best solution. Really happy to be working with him!