- Views 1,097
- Sales 8
What you get with this Hourlie
MailChimp is a mailing list management software that I've come to love over the years. Through this I can create you a fantastic design template for your mail shot, including links and images, and send it out to your contact list. I can even write the content for you if you like, just let me know.
The mailshot will be set up with your contact information so you can be sure to receive replies or enquiries directly.
Perfect for newsletters, events, product sales and general mailshots.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to see examples of your work.
Here's a summary of what I'll deliver for you:
- Register your company with a MailChimp account and set up your profile
- Import your contact lists into the software
- Create an email design template to reflect your company branding (those pictured here are examples of what's possible with this software)
- Create an email campaign for your mailshot, tweaking the layout to reflect it's purpose e.g mailshots suitable for events would have 'register now' buttons and social media share icons
- Incorporate text, images, graphics, links and social media hyperlinks of your choice - if you want me to write the text for you I'm happy to do that for an additional £10 as stated.
- You'll then be sent the final version of the mailshot to approve
- Once approved, I'll send it out to the contact lists we've imported into the software
- Your contact details will be linked to the mailshot so any replies or queries will come to you directly
What the Seller needs to start the work
I will need the following information from you to set up and design your mailshot:
- Company Name
- Business address
- Contact name
- Contact email address
- Square logo
- List of contacts email address (preferably in Excel)
- Purpose of mailing: newsletter, promotional email, event, product sale
In addition, the content you'd like to include:
- Relevant links
If you’d like me to write the content for you (up to 250 words), please select the 'add on service' below.