- Views 111
What you get with this Hourlie
– Choose theme (A,B,C,D,E)
– Change any theme colours to their preference.
– Add logos.
– Change document size.
– Add text and images within the template framework (no major changes).
– Add their own text on each page layout (within reason of a cover page).
– Add their own images each on page layout (max. 3 images).
– Delete anything that appears on the existing layout.
– Request for images to be add to page layout (background or on page).
– Change or add headings, titles, subtitles, etc based on template design.
– Ask nicely for custom minor edits or additions to template (changes are optional and may not be implemented).
– Change drastically change layout.
– PROJECT SCOPE –
Design a cover based on a chosen cover template for Client.
Ability for client to customise parts of the template.
– DELIVERABLES –
1 x Cover of any size in digital file format.
PDF/TIFF/PNG/JPEG files (if required).
Allow for Bleed settings (if required).
Details of colour choices used (if required).
– PROCESS –
Client brief and requirements recognised.
Client sends all required content.
Design draft sent to client.
Up to three rounds of revisions.
Final version handed over to the client.
– TIMEFRAME –
Timeframe is based on current schedule and other factors, the time estimated for this project is an approximate of maximum 2 days from first client brief. If in any cases where there are timeframe changes the new timeframe will be notified to the client.
– SPECIAL NOTES –
Style will be a professional/elegant/minimal/clean in design (based on templates shown only).
Client will be responsible for supplying all required text and images within 24 hours of acceptance.
I have the right to decline any service not described here or any unreasonable request by the client.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can design brochure pages template based on template chosen (double page spread concept)
Requires no additional time+$11
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$9
What the Seller needs to start the work
The information depends entirely on what you want to show on your cover.
Important info includes:
– ALL content text to go into the design
– Colour to use for theme (default black and white)
– Logo files (preferably in EPS, AI or high resolution files)
– Any other information or instructions
Images (if any):
– Highest resolution/size/quality image file preferably 300dpi (if providing any).
– Detailed instruction on any specific requests if any.
Incredible designer and very nice gentleman. He's a hard worker and put a lot of effort forth to exceed my expectations. Minh is by far the best choice for graphic design.