- Views 78
What you get with this Hourlie
– Choose theme (A,B,C,D,E)
– Change any theme colours to their preference.
– Add logos.
– Change document size.
– Add text and images within the template framework (no major changes).
– Add their own text on each page layout (within reason of a cover page).
– Add their own images each on page layout (max. 3 images).
– Delete anything that appears on the existing layout.
– Request for images to be add to page layout (background or on page).
– Change or add headings, titles, subtitles, etc based on template design.
– Ask nicely for custom minor edits or additions to template (changes are optional and may not be implemented).
– Change drastically change layout.
– PROJECT SCOPE –
Design a cover based on a chosen cover template for Client.
Ability for client to customise parts of the template.
– DELIVERABLES –
1 x Cover of any size in digital file format.
PDF/TIFF/PNG/JPEG files (if required).
Allow for Bleed settings (if required).
Details of colour choices used (if required).
– PROCESS –
Client brief and requirements recognised.
Client sends all required content.
Design draft sent to client.
Up to three rounds of revisions.
Final version handed over to the client.
– TIMEFRAME –
Timeframe is based on current schedule and other factors, the time estimated for this project is an approximate of maximum 2 days from first client brief. If in any cases where there are timeframe changes the new timeframe will be notified to the client.
– SPECIAL NOTES –
Style will be a professional/elegant/minimal/clean in design (based on templates shown only).
Client will be responsible for supplying all required text and images within 24 hours of acceptance.
I have the right to decline any service not described here or any unreasonable request by the client.
What the Seller needs to start the work
The information depends entirely on what you want to show on your cover.
Important info includes:
– ALL content text to go into the design
– Colour to use for theme (default black and white)
– Logo files (preferably in EPS, AI or high resolution files)
– Any other information or instructions
Images (if any):
– Highest resolution/size/quality image file preferably 300dpi (if providing any).
– Detailed instruction on any specific requests if any.