- Views 1,051
What you get with this Hourlie
1. A back-end database containing the data that your business works with. This will contain up to 15 tables with appropriate relationships. You can think of a table as representing an entity (such as a product, customer, order, order line, etc.) and containing the data needed to manage that entity (such as product name, product number, price, number in stock, etc.)
2. A front-end containing the entry and update forms (up to 10) that let you maintain the data in the back-end database.
3. Reports (up to 3) that will summarise the data you have captured in a meaningful form.
Note that the stated delivery time is for delivering the first version for acceptance testing. Additional time (included in the price) may be needed to tweek the database to your satisfaction.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- A brief description of your business and the entities/data involved (e.g. customer, order, product).
- An outline of the business processes involved (e.g. receive order, add new customer, generate invoice, etc).
- Outlines of the types of report you require.
- The versions of MS Windows and MS Access you have installed.