- Views 1,809
- Sales 3
What you get with this Hourlie
With over 8 years experience now working with apps, designing and creating my own personal apps too, that have had over 2 million + downloads ( message me for links if its of interest ).
So not only have a designs a lot of apps, I have real app world experience with users ( lots of users ) using apps, and years of fine tuning how they act and how best to make the app delivery the best user experience over and over again.
I love to design really clean, simple and eye candy apps, its a pure passion of mine, I sleep, eat and drink it!
So with that said your app can look amazing and sparkle among the app store apps with the right design, it needs all it can to stand out and get that download.
So what will the hourlie provide to you…
* 5 Screens designs on a device of your choosing
* Fully layered PSD’s ( photoshop file) for each screen
* The latest design trends and proven method to engage your user fully.
* Clean UI, Super user friendly designs.
* I can offer up to 5 revisions ( but this rarely happens as we get the brief right, I get the design spot in for you )
Last but definitely not any less important - You OWN the design once I had the PSD files over :)
So lets make some digital magic and get going!
What the Seller needs to start the work
What I definitely will need from you:
* As much information on the apps details and functions
* What the intended device of the design is for ( For example iPhone 6 or Apple watch, tablet - you have to pick one ;) )
* What will go on each screen
* Number of screens ( max 5 )
* Your art / logo assets in the highest quality you have (file types that are best would be psd/ai/eps/pdf)
* Your brand colours and any brand guidelines
Every little helps, so these would always be a plus to making the process smooth
* Any wireframes, I really don't mind if they are drawn on a napkin - anything helps
* Have some apps that have that feel and look your after to inspire the process - lets grap those links from you
* Ideally any content you have to help will give the app the ultimate design look and feel from the start.
* Any photos / images you have would be great that you want to appear in the designs
* A List of your top closest competitors in the app world?
* I'm happy to put your final designs in to some visual mock ups - so please let me know if you wish that happen