- Views 825
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
- The design will be developed as one single repeat unit (pdf or tiff format)
- The colours will be separated into different layers.
- I will also provide you with an image (in jpg format) of the design showing the print design repeated across a full width of fabric
- This hourlie includes 3 minor revisions. Any major revisions may incur extra charges.
- You can use the pdf / tiff file for printing if you require the design in any other format please let me know in advance before you buy the hourlie.
- This hourlie is for designing a seamless repeat pattern. To develop print designs to be used as a single placement pattern (no repeat) kindly contact me before buying the hourlie.
What the Seller needs to start the work
To start, I will need
- A concise direction
- A visual reference / sketch showing what you are after
- Colour Standards for each colour. Pantone shades or visual references to a particular shade is acceptable. Keep in mind that shades tend to vary depending on the display settings on your monitor/screen
- Dimensions of the print (single repeat unit)