- Views 871
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
Prezi is the latest and in my opinion, the best tool in presentation design and delivery. So why use Prezi? Well, the key to Prezi is that it is a far more engaging presentation for your audience, that will help to tell your story and convey your message in a fresh and memorable way. If you want to really wow your clients and stakeholders, Prezi is the way to go. It’s easy to use and you don’t even have to buy the software in order to present it.
So here’s what you get in this hourlie:
1 – A 15 – 30 Slides / Frames Prezi Presentation
2 – A PDF Copy of your Prezi Presentation
3 – A ready to go file to present on a Windows PC or Mac
4 – A link to share your presentation with others or present it on a Tablet or I-Pad
5 Easy Steps to Creating Your Prezi Presentation:
Step 1 – Buy my hourlie – (Please check my availability before you do)
Step 2 – We’ll have a Skype / WebEx or telephone call to discuss your design requirements further. I need to understand how you want your presentation to look, sound and feel.
Step 3 – I will then create your presentation into a journey that can be professionally conveyed using prezi
Step 4 – First draft review & refinements made
Step 5 – Final presentation sent you to download via Dropbox
This hourlie comes with 1 full round of amendments and edits from the final first draft. Any further work after this will be charged at £50 per hour.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I will need you to provide me with the raw materials, so I will need the text you would like me to include (Word, PDF or PowerPoint), plus any graphics, photo’s or company logo’s.
Please find below some of the questions we will cover in Step 2:
* When do you need this project completed by?
* How many slides / Frames do you think you will need?
* Have you got thoughts of any themes or colours you would like to incorporate?
* What is the main message / key points you are looking to make?
* Who is the intended audience and what is it’s estimated size?
* How will you be presenting this – on a laptop / tablet / iPad or via a projector onto a big screen?
* Do you need to present on-line or off-line?
I look forward to working with you.