What you get with this Offer
I have decided to open this hourly to help everyone build their exceptional portfolio.
In the past 8 years I have worked for Net-a-Porter contributing for The Edit, Porter Magazine, Harpers Bazaar Australia and Madame Germany with still life photography, portraits, and fashion edits.
I specialize in client consultation, photoshoot management, and image post-processing. I pride myself on exquisite communication skills and a great eye for detail.
What do you get when buying this hourlie :
- 3 HOURS studio/outdoor professional photoshoot ( this could be negotiable depending on your needs )
- Moodboard for the photoshoot, reference images research, discussing the location
- Live Preview of the images that helps getting the best results
- 8 professional high-end edited images
- Preview of all of the images taken on the day ( sent via WeTransfer directly on your email )
These images would be perfect for :
- EVERYONE who needs professional pictures for their social media ( for example Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter )
- Upcoming ACTORS and MODELS for a perfect portfolio update
- FASHION DESIGNERS / STYLISTS / MAKEUP ARTISTS / HAIR STYLISTS
- Someone who wants to make and exceptional gift
A little bit more about myself :
FEEL FREE to drop me a message, ask anything you need, request a full portfolio on your email.
All the images will be taken on the newest generation, highest quality Canon 5D Mark IV equipment
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Just contact me to book your professional photo shooting!
Robert was an absolute delight to work with. He was very enthusiastic, professional and brought a lot of creativity to the shoot. He had some great ideas and his high level of experience shows. Most importantly of all, he made me feel completely comfortable during the shoot, which led to some great shots! Would highly recommend to him anyone looking for a very talented, fun and engaged professional photographer, whether it’s for a fashion shoot or just something personal.
It was a pleasure working with Robert. He was very nice and professional. We spent a few hours shooting and I felt very comfortable working with him. I am happy to recommend him to anyone who's looking for a great photographer.