- Views 197
- Sales 3
What you get with this Hourlie
For my work, I use DaVinci Resolve, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator; Magic Bullet Suite and other Red Giant plugins; Mocha Pro, Beauty box, FilmConvert Pro, etc.
I have a color suite (a room for color grading with professional equipment) that fits ISO 3664 and ISO 12646. Internet upload/download speed is 100 Mbps (1 Gbps by special request). I also have a backup Internet line. My workspace has uninterruptible power supplies for all devices, as well as RAID storage for data and a cloud backup.
I deployed my own file transferring infrastructure to handle hundreds gigabyte files without issues.
I have a web service like Google Drive / Dropbox and my own private bit-torrent tracker servers.
In all cases, you download/upload files directly to me. All methods provide privacy, security and encryption for files transferring.
As additional service, I can help you to make a copyright registration for your content, so you may elect to receive up to $150,000 worldwide in case of copyright infringements without extra expenses. Contact me for details.
Please, take a look at my works where I did Full Service Video Production in the showreel above. Make sure you watch in the highest quality. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to watch some more projects where I took a part.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. First of all I need from you:
— A draft version of your video.
You can give me a link to download or upload on YouTube / Vimeo with a limited access, or ask for the link to my file server.
— A source video information (editing software name, video resolution, bitrate, framerate, overall files size, etc. )
If you don`t know the information you can extract it using free utility MediaInfo or transfer a sample to me.
— Your deadlines or desired turnaround time
— Your estimated budget
2. Then I give you my estimated price and terms for the work. The price on the site is per hour, so I give a number of hours.
3. If you agree with a price and terms, you send me a source video or a video project. I will give you recommendations about the video format depending on the source and a dynamic range in the video. It can be a source video format, Prores/DNxHD/CineForm with chroma subsampling 4:2:2 – 4:4:4 and 8 – 10 bit or OpenExr, DPX sequence. As well as recommendations about transfer method (file sharing service or bit torrent) and project export format (EDL, XML, AAF, etc.).
4. I make variations of the look and we conform it.
5. I show you a raw color grading for the whole video and you can ask for final edits.
6. I show you the final video; if everything is good, I give you a link to download or transfer it using bit torrent.