What you get with this Offer
Over the last 4 years, I have been working as a freelancer, helping businesses with their marketing strategies and implementing them. I see myself as an extension of your team. I care about every business I work with and treat each one as I would my own.
I can be your marketing manager for 1 hour. During this time I can offer advice, make recommendations, complete tasks and help with any sales & marketing related requirement.
I can help with a whole host of sales & marketing activities, including but not limited too:
• Marketing strategy
• Social Media
• Web Design & Maintenance
• Marketing material design - flyers, brochure etc.
• Corporate Branding
• Advertising / Campaign Management - Google, Facebook etc.
• Staff training
• Email Marketing
• Video editing
• Reporting: Monitor/Anaylise
• Customer journey recommendations
• Content writing
• Aftersales recommendations
• Customer Database Maintenance
• New Product Development
• Market Research/Customer Profiling
I can be available via Skype that offers share screen, telephone, email or PPH to assist you with your requirements.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
• Information about your business including your website if you have one.
• Please explain what support you require and how I can be of assistance.
• How would you best like to communicate? Skype, telephone call, email or via People Per Hour chat?
Elizabeth was really easy to deal with. She was very understanding of the size of my small business and not a clock-watcher. She was prompt, easy to communicate with and simple to understand. Though her method is simple, her depth of knowledge is wide and extensive. I look forward to using Elizabeth more in the future .
Thank you Sean! It was lovely getting to know you and your business.
We found Elizabeth extremely professional with an excellent all round marketing knowledge
Very good advice