- Views 9,647
- Sales 102
What you get with this Hourlie
This Hourlie is about crossing the threshold to eBay shop success.
Who is this for:
- New eBay sellers
- Established sellers who are looking for a personalised review of their existing eBay account plus detailed
recommendations on how to improve search result placements and increase sales.
Why buy this Hourlie:
After 11 years of proven results as an eBay Powerseller I have turned my attention to helping other businesses benefit from my in-depth knowledge of how eBay works. I have worked with more than 250 clients of every size and product range. My experience and knowledge is deep enough to provide you with the answers that will put you on top of the list, my eBay optimisation makes sales and gets results.
What you get with this Hourlie:
A full review of your eBay presence and products. Information on how to optimise your presence including:
- 5-7 page report with feedback from a professional experienced eBay expert
- SWOT analysis of your eBay setup – strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Critique of titles, categories and keywords – how to please the search engines and humans
- Information on why the competition are performing better than you
- Insider knowledge on how you can leapfrog the competition with better search results
- A review of your copywriting, product display and presentations
- Clear instructions on best winning strategies to reach more buyers
- Information on how to minimise your costs whilst improving your sales
- Analysis and review of 3 products
- Brief comparison with 3 eBay shop competitors – learn their weaknesses and leave them in the dust
- Information on how to keep up to date with eBay’s constant changes so you don’t miss anything which could affect your results
Contact me now to make sizzling sales and racked up profits.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I need your eBay ID or shop, plus any additional information you think may be useful, such as any lines you are discontinuing; a recent unexplained downturn in sales; products doing particularly badly and you don’t know why; any new competitors to the market etc.
Please do contact me with any queries or different requirements you may need.