What you get with this Hourlie
This Hourlie is about crossing the threshold to eBay shop success.
Who is this for:
- New eBay sellers
- Established sellers who are looking for a personalised review of their existing eBay account plus detailed
recommendations on how to improve search result placements and increase sales.
Why buy this Hourlie:
After 11 years of proven results as an eBay Powerseller I have turned my attention to helping other businesses benefit from my in-depth knowledge of how eBay works. I have worked with more than 250 clients of every size and product range. My experience and knowledge is deep enough to provide you with the answers that will put you on top of the list, my eBay optimisation makes sales and gets results.
What you get with this Hourlie:
A full review of your eBay presence and products. Information on how to optimise your presence including:
- 5-7 page report with feedback from a professional experienced eBay expert
- SWOT analysis of your eBay setup – strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Critique of titles, categories and keywords – how to please the search engines and humans
- Information on why the competition are performing better than you
- Insider knowledge on how you can leapfrog the competition with better search results
- A review of your copywriting, product display and presentations
- Clear instructions on best winning strategies to reach more buyers
- Information on how to minimise your costs whilst improving your sales
- Analysis and review of 3 products
- Brief comparison with 3 eBay shop competitors – learn their weaknesses and leave them in the dust
- Information on how to keep up to date with eBay’s constant changes so you don’t miss anything which could affect your results
Contact me now to make sizzling sales and racked up profits.
What the Seller needs to start the work
All I need is a link to your shop and the 5 products you would like me to focus on. This isn't compulsory - you can specify a category or product range or keep things more general if you prefer. We then sample these products to get a representative quantity in order to to draw our conclusions.
It's also useful to have three competitors that you would like a brief insight into - again this is not essential as we can find them ourselves.
You can also send me any additional information you think may be useful, such as any lines you are discontinuing; a recent unexplained downturn in sales; products doing particularly badly and you don’t know why; plans to introduce new ranges; any new competitors to the market etc.
If you are comfortable with sending me your password this is helpful to see several behind the scenes data, but it's fine if not, as we have tools to get the information we need.
Please do contact me with any queries or different requirements you may need.
Excellent, professional, speedy work.
Very knowledgeable and helpful, we received what we expected
Than you Laura,we'll try to continue the good cooperation.Stefan
Laura did a fantastic job, I will definitely be continuing to work with her.
As promised Laura provided a very in depth analytical but logical report based specifically on my quite unusual and very specific business model, all very timely and inline with my initial brief and questions. A snapshot of my currently positioning along with advice and recommendations in priority order.
Great service and very informative, thank you
Absolutely brilliant! Our fear was that we'd receive something generic but it was far from it - every aspect of the report is tailored to our shop. Well worth the £100 as the advice and report provided is invaluable!!
I've been selling for 18 months, and Laura has given some incredible idea's on how I can build and grow!!! Super, well worth the spend!!!
thank you I will follow these changes
Thank you for the report...very insighful, with plenty to consider.