Kind of development: Customization of existing website
Description of requirements/features: I have an existing MVC ASP.Net web app, with some associated static pages. I would like to create a simple blog section on the website called "What's new" so that I can tell people about new features in the web app as they are developed.
Top level requirements:
- Customer facing page on the website with the blog posts in descending order of time posted
- Back end content management system, accessible to users with an appropriate role (role needs to be created)
- No comments/likes/reactions needed yet (though this may be a future enhancement)
- Customer facing page should be styled the same way the website is
- Content management pages don't need to be styled
- Blog posts don't need to contain images yet (though may be a future enhancement)
CMS and Admin requirements: Posts should be readable by any anonymous users to the site without logging in.
Only users of the web app with an appropriate user role should be able to write posts.
Extra notes: Would like to use an open source CMS framework if possible - not code a blog engine from scratch!
Tim H.100% (17)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hi Tim, Before sending my proposal I want confirm that can I add Wordpress base blog?
Waiting your reply.
- How many roles you need coded?
- Can you share your present url?