Experience Level: Intermediate
My client is on Joomla 1.5.26 and Virtuemart 1.1.7 stable and have the following items need to be fixed.
1) 'Add To Cart' error message pops up saying 'Warning : Please Enter A Valid Quantity For This Item'.
2) They would like to include a 'freight', 'shipping' or 'Postage' field as part of the price.
Could we install this module please - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/virtuemart-extensions/virtuemart-shipping/12437
3) On the 'Receipt Page', there's a section which says 'Pending'. How does the client proceed with the next step to complete preparation of a receipt to the customer?
4) Also in the receipt, under Tax, it says 'Tax = $0' which is not correct as all sales figures has a built in tax (GST) figure of 10%. Need to rectify this so the tax column displays the actual GST amount in the receipt?
5) Under check out, client would like to add another field which indicates 'Delivery Time' as it is a requirement from the banks to facilitate their merchant account. New field required called 'Estimated Delivery = ??? Days'.
Thinesh J.100% (3)
4 May 2020
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.