Data to include: UK focus: magazine / newspaper research / scanning
Extra notes: Hi, I am looking for a motivated individual to do the following task:
1) get a copy of a specific magazine / newspaper (UK based, also fine if available online. I will provide you the names of the magazines)
2) scan / photograph adverts in the magazine / newspaper
3) upload as png to a host of your choice (dropbox, google drive, etc.), resolution minimum: (height x width = 600 pixel x proportionate width)
4) populate a Google spread sheet with the following information
Column A: Magazine / Newspaper Name
Column B: Issue Number / Date
Column C: Size of advert (full page, half page, smaller than half page, classified section)
Column D: Page of advert (page number, )
Column E: Product Name / Brand Advertised (e.g. iPhone 6)
Column F: Company behind product (e.g., Apple)
Column G: First name and last name of UK based Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager or Brand Manager of this company or brand advertised (e.g., "John Doe")
Column H: Title of person in column E (e.g., "Managing Director Marketing Apple UK")
Column I: corporate E-Mail address of person in column E
Column J: Link to LinkedIn-profile (e.g. linkedin.com/in/johndoe)
Column K: Link to the scan of the advert (either of your upload to dropbox/google drive or others or to an online page like issuu as long as it's accessible for free, e.g. www.googledrive.com/XYZ.png)
I would provide you the title (for example "Runner's World"), and you can use an issue of your choice as long as it's from 2016.
Per magazine / newspaper I would like to get 2-3 issues, so expect a lot of the same adverts so you can reuse work for the previous issues.
Jana K.100% (2)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
free trials and people being asked to do free work to see the quality of it are against PH policy, its called an interview !!!!!
Very Interesting job and I'm very much interested in it.
A few questions:
1. Is this a per piece job or hourly paid job
2. What is the deadline of the job
RegardsJana K.31 Aug 2016
1) this is an hourly paid job, for which I do a trial run with potential candidates to see the quality and quantity of work done within 1 hour.
2) I'd like to see the trial run result within 24h after awarding the job to the person.Dharmesh D.31 Aug 2016
Fine Jana, I'm ready for the trial.
Please pass me further info.
I would like the job. please take a example file foe the project. I am always believe example work.