Description of support work: We need someone to provide our clients and delegates with excellent service and ensure that all administration and bookkeeping is done promptly and accurately. Initially this will be for c 5 hours per week, but we expect this to grow over time. This can be done from home, though we expect this person to join us at the Centre in Vauxhall occasionally.
- Answer incoming queries by email
- Handle bookings using CRM and e-commerce platform
- Send confirmations, reminders and follow up to clients
- Collect testimonials and delegate feedback
- Manage CRM and keep customer details up to date
- Occasionally answer phone calls if office is empty
Finance / bookkeeping
- Handle client invoicing process (including basic credit control)
- Bookkeeping and bank account and card payment reconciliation
- Using Xero (www.xero.com) financial management system
- Managing product availability and pricing on website
- Updating content on ecommerce platform, using Wordpress and Google Drive
- Organise catering for workshops as necessary
- Proofreading and testing online course material
- Occasionally work at Henshall Centre
- General support at events and video shoots
Extra notes: You must be based within easy travelling distance and speak excellent English. We need someone that can answer customer queries with two hours between 9 and 5.
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hi Midge, that seems like quite a lot of work per week to cram into 5 hrs, although I acknowledge that not all of those tasks maybe required every week. Would you be flexible enough to allow for hours to be billed to you based on a recorded timesheet sort of basis rather on a fixed price basis.
Would you consider someone who isn't nearby but has experience in a similar role?
As I am a photographer and videographer, why am I receiving tens of ads like this particular one, that has nothing to do either with my trade nor my professional skills?!?
PPH's staff is trying to convince me that advertisers like you are, are inserting more keywords that are irrelevant to the job project itself, trying to reach a broader professional audience, and they explain this to be the reason for my e-mail to be full of ads, not even close to my trade.
Please, fix your job description keywords in the PPH's system as it is highly annoying to receive 40-50 of these ads a day.
Thank you for your cooperation,