We are in the business of financial services in the business of Venture Capital and Financial brokerage. The job is flexible, home based with regular visits to our central London office on weekly basis, or more often depending on business need.
We are looking for a PA/business administration professional who can support our startup financial business . Our team consists of 5 full time professionals and other 3 part time professionals. Our background is mainly finance and IT.
The job is needed on a freelance basis that will subsequently turn to be a part-time or full time permanent management level job. At this stage, except for a regular weekly meetings in the office, the job can be done remotely from home/hot desk .
1) The right candidate should be able to show in the London office once a week and attend infrequent meetings and ad hoc assignments.
2) He or she is a hard worker who can be available to communicate and reply to urgent emails during the day.
3) Decision maker who can independently reply to emails, coordinate with different parties, and suggest plans to improve the business and process. The right candidate is given an administrative authority with respect to all back office and administration related affairs. For example, liaise with freelancers, selection of candidates or firms or termination of contracts, finding the right calibres to achieve the needed tasks.
4) Building and maintaining a sustainable procedures/administrative systems, controls and follow up. i.e. attendance, expenses, submissions, deadline.
5) Preparation of presentations and reports.
6) knows how to independently create/procure different templates and draft agreements.
7) Can advise in the activities of PR and finalise routine things with the governmental bodies. Preferably someone who has contacts within the financial business (VCs, Business accelerators, Solicitors, Regulators, Banks,...,etc)
8) Experience in the writing of business plans, or academic research is a plus.
9) Past experience in the financial business of Venture Capital is an advantage.
10) Active partner and co-owner of the architecture and development of the corporate culture, image, service level, identity, standards.
11) Can help or coordination in the preparation of marketing (Leaflet) material including the selection of design and print and dispatch to our customers.
12) Can do or supervise the processes of web admin. i.e. Writing, Design, Traffic, Customer Service, Performance, Update, Create Statistics and Reports,….,etc.
Ibrahim F.100% (8)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Tks for the invite to bid on this Ibrahim.
I would assume in such circumstances that you would require to meet a potential candidate in advance to accepting a Proposal?Ibrahim F.17 Jul 2016
TrueFrancis E.17 Jul 2016
There's a considerable amount in the Brief - maybe a bit much for someone to have competency in Ibrahim. However wide experience and adaptability seem to be the themes so I'm sure that I could meet most requirements and would be happy to stop by this week if you have a London base..
I would love to propose for this and believe I have the attributes and experience you require, if possible please can we discuss further, I am new to PPH and not entirely familiar with the etiquette
Seems interesting. Would like to discuss further to resolve few inquiries, if possible.
ShahedIbrahim F.16 Jul 2016
No problem. How can I assist? Or how do you want to communicate?M I S.16 Jul 2016
Thanks for the reply.
What is the usual hour of working for this project? and your budget for an hour?How many days or hours per week? I am flexible and could offer you the best I could.
if you still looking for an active and easy to integrate PA for your business, I am up for it. Please let me know if you need specific information . I am living in London so could come to the office once in a week. Thanks for reading this.