Akuo Investment Management, an independent private equity fund management company that invests across a range of renewable energy projects is looking to hire a new team member, in part time of freelance.
We are looking for a fun and trustworthy person who is eager to discover the world of renewables, who is hard working but still relaxed and easy going, who pays careful attention to details but does not miss the big picture, who follows rules and procedures but yet thinks outside the box.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to, assist:
- with day-to-day administrative tasks, invoices tracking, cost estimation, travel management…
- in writings related to marketing: PR, blogging, notes…
- in writing/building investor presentations
- in organizing and assist to shows and fairs
- in client and investors management, reporting…
- in research by writing or proof-writing research notes
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- A good sense of team work and flexibility
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Evernote, FileMaker Pro… in a Apple environment
- Have a a good understanding and practice of online marketing (Social nets, Blogging…)
- Interest in the renewable energy industry
- Fluent in English and French, preferably a native English speaker. Third language will be a plus (German or Arabic)
- Excellent writing skills
This is a great opportunity to join a young and dynamic team of professionals in one of the fastest moving industries today and acquire an experience in private investing. The job is a part time position (50%) or free lance ideally based in Luxembourg with frequent travel to Paris, possibly Northern America & Middle East North Africa, but can be as well virtual if based in Europe at a convenient location (London, Paris, Frankfurt...).
Please NO applications from Asia, Americas... or people needing high travel time and high costs because based at some remote place.