We're looking for at least 1, possibly more, people with the right experience who are available to start on projects right now.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Object Orientated Programming (at least a basic knowledge)
- Design (but we have an in-house designer)
TYPES OF PROJECTS
Our projects are database-driven, high functionality projects, often with multiple environments driven from a single database with both internal and external admin access, as well as user functions. If your experience includes the following we'll be excited:
- Restricted membership sites, including multiple levels of membership
- Learning environments
- Event management systems
- Integration of PayPal payment mechanisms
- Forum set up and integration
- Communication functions e.g. creation of email marketing functionality
- Affiliate programme integration
Although we don't do them, the following allied environments will also mean you have the right kind of experience:
- complex directories with functions
- dating sites
- recruitment sites
HOW MUCH WORK?
If you are really good and fast we'll have a considerable amount of work over the coming months. Initially, we want 2 - 4 weeks assistance that must be a start right now. We're flexible on hours but you must be able to liaise with our in-house developer and designer in normal working hours. We want someone who can work at least 20 hours per week and preferably 40.
You need to be someone who grasps projects quickly.
We work in the healthcare arena and are very cost sensitive at the moment. We'd like to know your hourly/ day rate.