Wordpress to Facebook integration required.
We have created a wordpress multisite based platform for creating and hosting customised Facebook fanpages and I now need a developer with wordpress and Facebook programming experience to make it as easy as possible for customers using this platform to easily add their customised fanpages to their Facebook business Timeline without having to go to the developers section of Facebook.
Initial Project Specification:
• An iframe tab application for adding iframes to page tabs and customising the settings of the page tab without needing to set up a developers account.
• Support for Timeline based iframes (810px width)
• Ability to add the secure canvas url/page tab url for iframe (e.g. https://mysiteonfacebook.com)
• Set the iframe height or enable dynamic height changes (via setautogrow)
• Ability to upload a tab image (111px by 74px) and set the tab name
• Like gate - page tab redirection once the page is liked
• Friend invite gate – page tab redirect after friends are invited to the page
• Share gate – page tab redirect after the page is shared on Facebook
• Integration with Facebook connect – so that anyone who connects will have their email added to autoresponder (place needed to add autoresponder code). This will also trigger a wall post
• Settable wall post share settings using opengraph: e.g. title, link, description, url, image so that the user can specify what happens when someone like/shares/connects with the page tab
• A pro version of the Facebook application which can be branded/white-labelled
• A wordpress plugin which will act as a front end – settings are entered into the wordpress plugin which sends the data to the facebook app which only needs to be authorised.
• Review business requirements working with other team members
• Perform a technical analysis of requirements
• Produce a solid, detailed technical design
• Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
• Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
• Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
• On-going technical and development support in response to Facebook and Wordpress updates
• Additional Skill(s): HTML, CSS, graphic design, wordpress multisite
• A work style that is extremely detail oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Evidence of similar work in this field (wordpress/facebook development/integration)
• 3-5 years+ of programming experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• References or an established reputation preferred
On-going development and technical support work may be available for the right candidate subject to performance.
To confirm that you have read and understood this full project description, please quote “WP2FB” in your response. Please bid for a fixed project rate to cover the initial project specification, but it would be helpful if you could also indicate a price for the advanced spec and also an hourly rate for ongoing development support
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for your reply,
Alright, so what i believe is the instead of waiting for getting bids from all over, can you test one of our developer and solve your queries related to the job?
If you are impressed with the capabilities and find the developer worth you can move ahead to award the project else its totally your decision.
Kindly reply to the above.
Is this job open for remote development?
Also please confirm that are you ok with the developer working for a web development agency??
As i have my own agency and skilled developers that i can make available for you to work on creating a site similar to the description that you had provided.
No worries about their capabilities as you can personally talk with the individuals as per your convenient time to solve your questions and queries related to the work.
If you are satisfied with their reply then we can proceed further to our next level conversation.