The functions are listed below
Create page function
Description of how it works.
The user will chose from 3 template options.
The template body will remain the same once they have chosen it but they can alter the functions listed.
The template consists of two parts (main page) and (mini-page(s)).
The user can create as many mini-pages as they need, called departments.
The body of the mini page\'s can be individually named and edited. (but layout remains the same).
What needs to be done.
1. Create 3 templates from designs supplied.
2. Develop a CMS to allow user to make following changes to templates.
* Choose template
* Change background colour (from colour chart)
* Add pattern to background (5 patterns or no pattern)
* Add Logo (from computer or url) or add Title
* Edit text
* Chage text size (limited choices)
* Change Font (entire template) (10 choices)
* Change text colour (from colour chart)
* Add links to buttons/text
* Add icons to icon bar (from list of about 10)
* Chose to add iframe applet or RSS feed applet to central boxes with links.
* Add items to drop down lists
* Create departments.
Chage text size (limited choices)
Change Font (entire template) (10 choices)
Change text colour (from colour chart)
Add links to buttons/text
Chose to add iframe applet or RSS feed applet to central boxes with links.
I do not have a chosen language or system to create this. You may use open source if it is appropriate, however I do not want many additional features, the concept here is to keep it very simple and clean.
I have attached a mock up screen shot to give you an idea of what the page will look like, this is not a finished page and I will accept new ideas should you feel there is a better solution.
This is actually quite a large job, perhaps a little bigger than you might appreciate. Please can you give me a budget range that you have in mind for this, inorder that i can establish the level of sophistication you require for the project.