How to Sell
1. Four ways to sell your services
- Make it fun: record a 30 second video from within the posting form
- Upload photos, videos or add a quote
- Add a price, hit post, and watch the cash roll in!
2. Communicate, share, invoice, and get paid all in one place: your WorkStream™
Your WorkStream keeps it all together...
- All of your WorkStream threads sit right next to each other in one place
- Track Job history within a single thread
- Request a proposal for follow-on work and keep working in the same WorkStream
Send Proposals in seconds!
- Send a brief of what you will deliver and by when
- Quote a price
- Stay protected: set a deposit to go in Escrow! This will be released to you on invoicing
Invoicing kept super simple!
- Raise an Invoice in seconds, importing Job data with one click
- All your invoicing kept neatly in one place
- Keep it regular: we recommend weekly cycles
Request more deposit
- You can ask for more deposit in Escrow to cover your next billing period (recommended)
- Or just invoice at the end
Experience messaging nirvana
- Messaging was never easier–period!
- Transact, message, share and get paid all from one place!
- Track progress and keep all history together
3. Get rated and keep it rolling!
- Get reviewed for your work and have the Buyer come back for more
- Easily send a new Proposal from the WorkStream for follow-on work
- TIP: Start moving up the ranks by selling OR buying a service
Enjoy a risk-free freelancing experience.
No matter who you work with on PeoplePerHour, you will always get paid in the end.
What do we do
Deposit ProtectionWe hold the Buyer's deposit safely in Escrow
Payment ReliabilityWe make sure your invoice is paid automatically in 7 days or less
Contractual ProtectionWe raise a contract between you and the Buyer, protecting you in case of dispute
Customer SupportWe are available to help if you run into issues
WARNING: When you take work off-platform you violate our T&C's and put yourself at risks of being banned from the platform.