Experience Level: Intermediate
Dear Sir or Madam
I am looking for a developer to develop a site that does exactly what http://www.rozee.com.pk does.
Site must be easy to administrate, easy to navigate and be coded PHP and MySql open source technologies.
Other facets of the site include the following:-
- Fast searches (basically good database design, password fields to be encrypted - that%u2019s quite straight forward in MYSQL)
- banner management (like mambo server)
>>I want customize banner management like yahoo home page banner advertisement, then login page advertisement and then the individual customized inbox or personal area banner advertisement etc
- Recruiter login, Showing them how many people visited their job advert, and how many applied.
- Recruiter login should have an account Number where they pay for the number of jobs advertised on their site.
- Recruiters have the option to attach 2 application documents to their job advert, as well as place in certain sections, e.g. IT, Engineering, Medical. Or off course they would be able to create another department to place the job advert under the department they want!
- Jobseekers can apply for more than one job at a time, via shopping basket
- as per Recruiter time specific for the jobs no of days old job will be de-activated automatically.
- The site will offer recruiters to place jobs free for 6 months or longer, after this period I will be able set a fee that i can control for every job entered.
- Should also include a customized area for companies to advertise their jobs e.g. www.jobs.com/companyName (top header banner advertisement should be available plus inside body of page right hand side yahoo like banner advertisement space should be available)
This would allow them to customize this area or web page, add questions, allow content to be emailed to them from job seekers,
allow cv upload, allow them to find out how many people used this service for their job application site,
Basically some statistics for them.
Basically, To do a rozee.com.pk replica is quite easy (as a programmer myself), but i want added functionality that will place me in-front of them.
Have a look; I would love to hear from you.
Deliverables : source code documentation
Will require you to set it up on our web server
There are no clarification messages.