Experience Level: Expert
1. Creation of the source broadcast publishing point (channel1)
2. Enable Archiving for \"channel 1\" (ex. location \"C:WMPub/WMArchive/channel1\")
3. timeshift based on the number of hrs (10 hrs, 12 hrs)
4. in the event of system reboot / service restart, stream must resume at the correct time
5. should be able to define time lenght for the timeshift
6. multiple timeshift settings needed
7. support to archieve on an availalbe storage on the system
Scenario: Streaming Asian TV channel to US based viewers the source time is 10 hrs ahead.
In order to stream the TV channel according to the US local time we must archieve the
content for 10 hrs and replay.
There are no clarification messages.