Explore the marketplace!
What you get with this Offer
Without a clear strategy for managing colour, time and money can be lost trying to resolve colour related issues and colour fastness problems.
This Hourlie will:
• Review your current colour process to identify any areas for improvement
• Write your Colour Manual with sections including:
- Colour Standards – ie. physical
- Colour Evaluation, Approval and Submission
- Bulk submissions and cross referencing
- Control procedures for mills and factories
- Other areas discussed during initial call
• Supply you with a 10-20 page PDF manual, including diagrams and your branding
Your manual will be developed to your requirements: the final product will give you peace of mind when it comes to developing a robust and consistent colour policy with your suppliers.
An initial briefing meeting will be scheduled at the beginning of the Hourlie, followed by a walkthrough meeting on day 5.
Email contact will take place throughout the authoring process in order to check content and clarify areas.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can provide a 3 month follow up and rewrite to fine tune your process
Additional 2 working days+£75
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
To get started on your Hourlie, I will need:
• a confirmed date and time for the initial telephone briefing to take place
• confirmation that you have a Skype account for the call
• a short written overview via email to understand the scope of work
• your website address so that I may gain some knowledge of your business
• any image files, logos required
• RGB/CMYK colour values for your brand look etc.