- Views 390
What you get with this Hourlie
Without a clear strategy for managing colour, time and money can be lost trying to resolve colour related issues and colour fastness problems.
This Hourlie will:
• Review your current colour process to identify any areas for improvement
• Write your Colour Manual with sections including:
- Colour Standards – ie. physical
- Colour Evaluation, Approval and Submission
- Bulk submissions and cross referencing
- Control procedures for mills and factories
- Other areas discussed during initial call
• Supply you with a 10-20 page PDF manual, including diagrams and your branding
Your manual will be developed to your requirements: the final product will give you peace of mind when it comes to developing a robust and consistent colour policy with your suppliers.
An initial briefing meeting will be scheduled at the beginning of the Hourlie, followed by a walkthrough meeting on day 5.
Email contact will take place throughout the authoring process in order to check content and clarify areas.
What the Seller needs to start the work
To get started on your Hourlie, I will need:
• a confirmed date and time for the initial telephone briefing to take place
• confirmation that you have a Skype account for the call
• a short written overview via email to understand the scope of work
• your website address so that I may gain some knowledge of your business
• any image files, logos required
• RGB/CMYK colour values for your brand look etc.