What you get with this Offer
I offer you:
- Effective and elegant copy that grabs the reader's attention from the outset, so they read on
- Concise and precise text - every word is crucial to selling your product or service and positioning you exactly where you want to be in the market. There won't be a single letter or comma out of place!
- A winning combination of writing skills from marketing, journalism and publishing; I have had work published in national newspapers, have edited and copywritten a huge variety of texts for different audiences, and have gathered a wide range of marketing experience on PPH and from private clients.
- A clear and constant focus on your target audience. Every word is written with your chosen readership in mind.
- A first draft and two revisions included in the price
It goes without saying that you also get:
- Flawless grammar and spelling - I'm a native speaker of British English, educated to PhD level. I also regularly work with US spelling conventions if this is how you would like your text delivered.
- Individually tailored text - no templates or form letters here!
Please note this Hourlie is for the content only, not graphic design or sending the email.
A note on length - typically, you won't want your text to be longer than 300-400 words - this is more than enough to present the key information you need, and people are much less likely to read longer communications. If for some reason you do want a longer email, please contact me first to see if this can be done within the context of an Hourlie.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$26
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
The more information you can give me, the more clearly tailored the text will be. Feel free to send me anything that helps me get a picture of your business - your website if you have one, any drafts you have, any communications that help me understand what you're about, or even any websites of similar firms. As a minimum, consider the following questions:
Who is your target audience and who will open the email (age - are they young, fashionable people, careful consumers, busy CEOs, their PAs....)
What are the three key points you want to get across?
How do you want people to respond to your communication - registering on your website, for your mailing list, clicking through to buy a product or service, attending an event, something else?
Who are your main competitors, and how is what you're offering better than what they offer?
Great work, thank you.
Good, quality work.
Great work. Listened to what I wanted and then made changes until we got the perfect letter.
Elizabeth took pages of writing and turned it into a concise and to the point email. Great style of writing and will engage with my audience. Already getting results after hours of use. Thanks
fantastic piece of work from Elizabeth, Well presented and very detailed . Also captured the correct tone
Very professional service, great end result
Elizabeth understood exactly what was needed and produced an excellent marketing email introducing our landing page. I will certainly be using her services again!
Great job Elizabeth highly recommend it.