- Views 325
- Sales 11
What you get with this Offer
Why we need to automate the excel reports?
1) It save time
2) Replace human operation which is physically hard
3) Perform all the tasks very easily which are beyond of human capabilities
4) By automating reports managers can increase their productivity
5) It can perform all the tasks accurately without any mistake while human can
What are the steps used in automation?
1) Creation of front-end spreadsheet
2) Creation of back-end spreadsheets
3) Incorporating Math and Statistical skills
4) VBA code to automate the refresh
My thumb rule?
When creating any report, the first rule of thumb should be that the data is the star. Cluttering the screen with unnecessary components will distract from the information displayed, so a KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) approach is best.
Who is Manu?
Manu is working as a Business Analyst in one of the world's biggest pure play analytics company. His daily work is to simplify and solve business problems by creating excel dashboards for the client.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1)Scope document of the project, as it will help to keep a track of the requirements
2)Industry indicators and variables to analyze the data
3)A spreadsheet with data(any format compatible with Excel)
3)What version of Excel you will be using (Mac/Windows) (Excel'07/10)
Manu continues to build out our projects as our needs change. He's very responsive and a pleasure to work with
Great work! really understands requirements!
As always, Manu delivered exactly what we required, within budget and timeframe. Thank you Manu
I did the Excel Reporting automation for Henry. Henry provided the instruction docs which helped me work perfectly and deliver the work on time. I like Henry's way of working. Quite professional. Looking forward to do more work.