- Views 29
What you get with this Hourlie
- 5 to 10 headline options
- 2 rounds of revisions (so the content is perfect!)
1) I'll ask you to fill out a short survey so that I know who you are, who your audience is, and what you're selling.
2) I'll research your company, your audience, and your competitors to come up with the best message. This includes reading buyer personas, customer reviews, etc.
3) I'll draft the landing page content and send it to you for review.
4) You'll tell me if the content needs any edits. If so, I'll make them.
5) You build your awesome landing page!
What the Seller needs to start the work
I'll need to know some basic information about the campaign, such as:
- what's the goal of the landing page?
- how will you measure success?
- who's the audience?
- how will people reach this landing page (SEO, paid ads, email, etc)?
- what does the landing page design look like?