- Views 332
What you get with this Hourlie
A DRP typically addresses data backups and data recovery; even though disaster solutions may be cloud based, held in a data centre or replicated to a remote site, having a Disaster Recovery plan in place will help ensure a speedy and cost effective recovery and help prevent loss of confidential data.
I will write a tailor-made 25 page (minimum) Plan outlining the steps to be followed to re-establish services, who to call and the level of technical expertise needed at each stage of the recovery. The Plan will be drafted in such a way that non-technical staff who may be involved in the recovery process understand it and know the processes to follow.
All work to be undertaken remotely, working together with the nominated representative for your business, on a strictly confidential basis.
The IT Disaster Recovery Plan will be delivered within a maximum of 3 working days after requirements are received. The price includes 2 revisions to make sure the document is customized to your business operations.
A 20% deposit is required in order to commence the work.
An IT Disaster Recovery Plan is usually developed as part of your company’s business continuity planning. I can help with that, too.
What the Seller needs to start the work
• Your responses to the audit questionnaire I will send you once you confirm the purchase.
• Your IT network infrastructure diagram and IT systems inventory list (if available).
• The list of key contacts (internal and external) for your business (I will send you a template once you confirm the purchase).
• Any company policies or guidelines for employees which you already have in place.
• Your company logo (to include on the cover).