- Views 378
- Sales 15
What you get with this Hourlie
If you're thinking of booking me to voice your script too and you would like to hear my voice, listen to this clip of a radio ad https://www.dropbox.com/s/qq52zx2b5cn5fae/x-advert-01.wav?dl=0
What the Seller needs to start the work
I need to know:
*What problem do you solve for people?
* What you want to sell
*Any 'must include' keywords or phrases
* Your call to action
* Who your target audience is
* URLs or contact numbers or email addresses you want included, or closing dates, prices or T&Cs
* An indication of style (e.g. formal, comic, chatty, direct address, use of any characters)
* But remember, what's fantastic/special about you?
* Why are you better than a competitor?
This hourlie is for the first draft I present to you, with one revision thereafter.