- Views 1,647
- Sales 17
What you get with this Offer
If you're thinking of booking me to voice your script too and you would like to hear my voice, listen to this clip of a radio ad https://www.dropbox.com/s/qq52zx2b5cn5fae/x-advert-01.wav?dl=0
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
IMPORTANT This offer is for the first draft I present to you, with one revision thereafter.
To start, I need to know:
*Your USP (unique selling point)
* Your call to action, or is it a more general, teaser info video?
*What problem do you solve for people?
* What do you want to sell?
*Any 'must include' keywords or phrases
* Who your target audience is?
* URLs or contact numbers or email addresses you want included, or closing dates, prices or T&Cs
* An indication of style (e.g. formal, comic, chatty, direct address, use of any characters)
* But remember, what's fantastic/special about you?
* Why are you better than a competitor?