- Views 113
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
I will write a 4-page (minimum) Privacy Notice for your SME or charity / not-for-profit website, covering the following:
• Why you (company) need to collect your customers’ data;
• How long you (company) keep your customers’ data;
• What you (company) would also like to do with your customers’ data; and
• What your customers’ rights are.
All work to be undertaken remotely, working together with the nominated representative for your business. All information and document(s) received from you will be treated as strictly confidential. The Privacy Notice will be delivered within a maximum of 3 working days after requirements are received. The price includes one (1) revision to make sure the document meets the requirements of your organisation.
Please note, a 20% deposit is required in order to commence the work.
What the Seller needs to start the work
• Background information on your company including the kind of personal data you collect, why you collect it and how you process it;
• Link to your website;
• Copy of your existing Privacy Notice (if you already have one); Data Protection Policy and Data Retention (if you have one);
• Full address details for your business including company registration number and ICO registration number (if you are registered with the UK's ICO).