What you get with this Offer
Your plan will include:
• 20-page Written Plan + Graphs and Charts. This typically includes an Executive Summary, Top Level Industry / Market / Competitor Overview, Details of your Product/Service Offering, Simple Sales & Marketing Strategy & Activity Plan, Management Profiles, Operations, SWOT, Financial Plan Summary.
• Full 3-year Financial Forecast (P&L, Cash-Flow & Balance Sheet - First 12 months in monthly detail, Years 2 & 3 in annual summary. The financial forecast model used is trusted by angel networks, crowdfunding platforms and business advisors such as Growth Accelerator, Crowdcube.com and Angel’s Den.
• Around 2.5 hrs Telephone Discussion time + email dialogue as required
• Online Research (basic market sector data and competitor product & pricing)
• MS Word & PDF Documents (the MS Excel-based Forecast Model is also available if required)
• A set of FREE amendments (up to 1 hour) within 7 days of completion.
The process includes:
o An initial 1-hour call to discuss your business
o I develop your financial forecast & submit to you for review
o We have a further call to discuss any amendments
o You approve the financial forecast
o I develop the written plan & submit a draft for your review
o A further call to discuss amendments
o I make amendments and send you the final plan in MS Word & PDF
To get the best possible plan, you will need to provide me with prompt feedback during the 3 days. If you need more flexibility I will work around your schedule.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can provide 36 month/3-Year Monthly Financial Forecast (P&L, Cash-Flow, & Balance Sheet)
Requires no additional time+£55
I can 2 hours Researching Your Market &/or Competitors in More Detail
Additional 1 working day+£60
I can provide 2 hours building a more Detailed Revenue &/or Cost Model
Additional 1 working day+£90
I can provide 1 hours Business Plan Consulting
Additional 1 working day+£65
I can provide a 10 slide Pitch Deck / Investor Deck
Additional 1 working day+£195
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+£90
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Once you have purchased the service, I will send you a short, simple questionnaire about your business. You will need to complete this and return it to me before we start. We will then talk it through on our first call.
To make your financial forecast as accurate as possible, I suggest you obtain estimates for the key direct costs and overheads of your business BEFORE we start (e.g. costs of any materials used, cost of sale, any direct costs, building or office costs, equipment & running costs etc.). We can chat through anything you are not sure about and I will then help guide you to ensure your forecast is realistic.
Preferred Time Slot:
If you would like to start working on a particular date just drop me a message and I will book you in.
Jon H many thanks for your expertise and professionalism. Your work thus far has had an amazing business impact on my 3 year financial forecast. Business plan has a very clear vision and strategy. The guidance, evaluation, standards and end result, will ensure this vision enforces the realities of life. Jon H has been the brain-box, he understands my unique idea and he value. An amazing gentleman.