What you get with this Offer
Your plan will be delivered within 24hrs and include:
• 20-page Written Plan + Graphs and Charts. This typically includes an Executive Summary, Top Level Industry / Market / Competitor Overview, Details of your Product/Service Offering, Simple Sales & Marketing Strategy & Activity Plan, Management Profiles, Operations, SWOT, Financial Plan Summary.
• Full 3-year Financial Forecast (P&L, Cash-Flow & Balance Sheet - First 12 months in monthly detail, Years 2 & 3 in annual summary. The financial forecast model used is trusted by angel networks, crowdfunding platforms and business advisors such as Growth Accelerator, Crowdcube.com and Angel’s Den.
• Around 2.5 hrs Telephone Discussion time + email dialogue as required
• Online Research (basic market sector data and competitor product & pricing)
• MS Word & PDF Documents (the MS Excel-based Forecast Model is also available if required)
• A set of FREE amendments (up to 1 hour) within 7 days of completion.
I generally work to the following schedule:
o 1-hour call to discuss your business
o I develop your financial forecast & submit to you for review
o We have a further call to discuss any amendments
o You approve the financial forecast.
o I develop the written plan & submit a draft for your review
o We have a further call to discuss amendments
o I make amendments and send you the final plan in MS Word & PDF
To get the best possible plan for you, you will need to be available to answer questions and give feedback promptly during the day. If you need more flexibility I will work around your schedule.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can provide 2 hours Researching Your Market &/or Competitors in More Detail
Additional 1 working day+$80
I can provide 2 hours building a more Detailed Revenue &/or Cost Model
Additional 1 working day+$120
I can provide 1 hours Business Plan Consulting
Additional 1 working day+$86
I can provide 36 month/3-Year Monthly Financial Forecast (P&L, Cash-Flow, & Balance Sheet)
Additional 1 working day+$73
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Once you have purchased the service, I will send you a short simple questionnaire about your business. You will need to complete this and return it to me before we start. We will then use this as the start point for our first call.
To make your financial forecast as accurate as possible, I strongly suggest you obtain estimates for the key direct costs and overheads of your business BEFORE we start (e.g. costs of any materials used, cost of sale, any direct costs, building or office costs, equipment & running costs etc.). This will prevent any delay in delivery time.
If You Need a Specific Time Slot:
Please message me If you would like to book a specific day in advance (as mentioned above I will not only need an initial call but to get the best results will need you to be available to respond to questions throughout the day). I strongly advise that you message me BEFORE you purchase if you would like a particular date within 1-2 weeks, as I often get booked up in advance. Otherwise, I will allocate to the first possible available date and confirm that with you.