- Views 548
Amount of days required to complete work for this hourlie as set by the freelancer.
Rating of the hourlie as calculated from other buyers' reviews.
Average time for the freelancer to first reply on the workstream after purchase or contact on this hourlie.
What you get with this Hourlie
1) Executive summary – the most important part of any business plan. I usually make it 1 PAGE LONG
2) Company Description – here, I will ensure that your business plan aptly describes your company – providing investors/financiers with information that will help them decide whether your venture is in their line of interest.
3) Market environment & competitive analysis – I will do relevant research and establish a fairly accurate estimate of the size of your target market and how to reach that target market.
-In the competitive analysis section, I will basically propose ways in which your product/service shall provide better value proposition in the mind’s of your potential customers in comparison to your competitors.
4) Manufacturing/operations – I will formulate a brief but a concise report on your operations. A diagram helps to visualise your processes. Other points I will address include highlighting any applicable manufacturing or service provision advantages that can lead to efficiency, cost reduction, competitive advantage, etc.
5) Organisation structure – here investors will want to know, among other factors, whether the management team is of high quality, if team members complement one another, and if the team shall grow. I will create a useful diagram on the organisation structure as it exists and/or as it may exist in future.
6) Financial projections – I basically provide 5-year projections with the following details:
A) Underlying Assumptions – justification of financial numbers are based on
B) Summary of Financial Projections
i) Expected Case Scenario
ii) Worst Case Scenario
C) Pro- forma financial statements (Expected Case)
-Profit and loss income statement – month by month analysis for the first year and then summaries for the remaining years
-Cash flow statement – month by month analysis for the first year and then summaries for the remaining years
-Projected balance sheet from 1st year to 5th year
-Break even analysis
D) The Ask and the Offer
-What is being offered to the investor (percentage of business/share of equity, etc)
-Investment multiple - when the investor can expect to multiply their money.
7) Appendix – information that is useful but would otherwise clutter the main content goes in here.
I can sign an NDA before commencement. By default, all my client's business plans are copyright - I do not reproduce my client's material in whole or in part without express permission.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Details required depend on client requirements