- Views 99
What you get with this Offer
I have written many such letters which have converted well. My own motivation letter landed me several PhD positions including a fully funded MEXT scholarship for PhD in Japan.
I understand the needs of such writings and know what the reviewers look for... as I've been there myself. I will use details from your CV, your past and future universities and courses to make you look like the most suitable candidate.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Here's what i'll need...
2. rough statement if you've made any
3. the university and course you're aiming at- links for both
4. Your future plans careerwise
5. Any instructions given in the application regarding the personal statement.
6. Leadership roles you've undertaken
7. and your real reason for choosing this particular university and this particular course
8. The details and reasons for gap years
As I'll work ahead I'll ask you for more details as and when needed.