- Views 422
What you get with this Hourlie
What you get with this Hourlie:
You will receive a professional, well structured Business Plan which is easy to read & includes statistics & marketing tools including 1st draft & 2 revisions to help you draw the attention of the audience of the plan. The basic contents of a business plan are shown below & can be tailored to your specific requirements if some sections are not required or some needs to be added.
- Executive summary
- Business Overview
- Product & services
- Industry analysis
- Market analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Management Profiles
- Marketing Plan
- Full suite of financial projections
After we have had our initial discussions and you have provided me with all the information you have, I will complete a first draft including financials, charts, images and graphics (if applicable) to create a professional finish. We can then review together and make any minor amendments that are needed until you have a completed business plan.
Please note PPH only allow 5 days in auto drop down box - in reality these projects take 10 workings days (possibly more) depending upon your availability for answering queries/ amendments etc.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- Information on your company, such as your mission / vision statement, company logo and preferred colour theme
- Profiles of Key management personal
- What you want to get out of the business plan.
- Company objectives and goals,
- Product / service information / pricing / revenue streams
- Details of main competitors
- Any/all market research completed to date on industry sector
- I will also need complete details of fixed assets, direct costs, monthly expenses and salaries.