- Views 60
What you get with this Hourlie
You provide the details that you want covered, and I spin them into a flattering, captivating narrative. When it comes to talking about people, the first two questions that I ask are always the same: how did you end up the way you are and why have you continued to be that way.
You're already the star of your life. I just shine the spotlight on the right places and let people see your best side.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Would you like this written in first or third person?
2. Who is your target audience?
3. Full name and gender?
6. Recent project
7. Additional interests/Hobbies?
8. How long have you been working in your field?
9. How does your education connect to your professional career? What about personal experience?
10. What are you most passionate about professionally? Personally?
11. Who is your ideal client and why should they connect with you?
12. What are you complimented on most in your work?
Note: This quick survey must be filled out in order to receive your catchy and creative biography. You also have the option to attach you’re up-to date Resume/Cv or URL to your LinkedIn profile as well as fill out a secondary optional questionnaire.
Any additional information that you’d like for me to look through outside of that requires a small add-on, which is available as a gig extra during check out. No old bios, Please fresh information only
Thanks for reading. May bio-writing begin?