- Views 942
- Sales 5
What you get with this Hourlie
Having a content driven social media strategy to market and promote your business, as well as keep tabs on reviews and offer your consumer’s promotional deals and discounts is essential to any restaurateur or food related business.
We now know that traditional marketing is becoming less and less effective by the minute. Consumers have simply shut off the traditional world of marketing.
It is important to make sure your posts have great content, it is incredibly important for building trust and getting noticed on social media.
Why is content marketing important
• Provide information - Content is the single most important thing on your site. It tells your prospective customers who you are, what you stand for, what your business is all about!
• It gives customers confidence - Consumers are becoming socially savvy, and will judge your business and credibility based on your social status.
• It allows you to promote special deals, get feedback, and the ability to further engage with your client base in a non-formal manner through various social media channels.
• Stand out - Do things that no one else is doing. Focus on what’s unique about your business and show it to the world.
• Creating and sharing relevant, valuable information not only creates trust and builds brands – it converts prospects into customers.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- A small brief about your business
- Your business's aims and objectives
- Your social media aims and objectives
- Your keywords
- Details regarding each of your social media profiles
- Details regarding your competitors social media profiles
- Which platform you would like the posts written for