- Views 809
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
With the rapid development of digital technologies and the massive popularity of the Internet more and more social media channels are being used by individuals and businesses.
Content marketing is an ever evolving and ever changing discipline.
Why is content marketing important:
• To build positive brand awareness
• To support the retail and sales aspect of the business
• Gain an advantage in the market over competitors
• Engage with potential customer, grow you brand and be ranked higher in google
• Stand out - Do things that no one else is doing. Focus on what’s unique about your business and show it to the world.
With this Hourlie I will write 30 engaging posts for you to use on one of your social media platforms.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- A small brief about your business
- Your business's aims and objectives
- Your social media aims and objectives
- Your keywords
- Details regarding each of your social media profiles
- Details regarding your competitors social media profiles
- Which platform you would like the posts written for