- Views 416
What you get with this Hourlie
Now that you've selected your perfect theme, we can help you install your theme so you don't have to worry about the technical details. Typical turnaround time is 24 hrs. So you can sit back, relax and we'll have your new theme installed in no time!
You need your WordPress site up and running quickly and we can help. Between the WordPress and theme install, site demo setup, and backup, by the time we’re done you’ll be ready to get going on customizing your site exactly the way you want it.
What you get with this service:
o WordPress installed to your domain
- We will install and configure the latest version of WordPress web software on your hosting account.
o Install Your WordPress Theme
- We'll install the WordPress theme that you purchased on ThemeForest or elsewhere.
o Make Your Site Look Like the Demo
- We’ll set your WordPress site up to look like the theme demo
o Add your logo to the site
- We will upload your logo to your blog/website. You need to provide a logo that can be used.
o Backup Your WordPress Site
- We’ll install and set up a plugin that will make it easy for you to maintain your own incremental backups for your WordPress site
o WordPress SEO
- We’ll install and set up a plugin to help guide you within each post and page you publish to be fully optimized for search engines. It includes setting up the permalink, installation of WordPress SEO by Yoast and XML Sitemap generation.
o WordPress Site Security
- We’ll install and set up a plugin to help you keep your website secure with regular scans and monitoring
o Performance Setup
- We’ll install and set up a plugin to help you improve user experience and page speed of your site.
✖ What you DON'T get with this service
We do NOT write or customize your site content. You still need to write all your own posts, pages, and build your own menus.
Don’t see what you are looking?
If you can’t find what you are looking or need something special for your website, send us your enquiry.
Beside the above service, we also provide the following services:
- Customizing your Homepage
- Changing your theme layout
- CSS Changes
- Custom Contact Forms
- Fixing Bugs
- Installing Sliders
- Creating the Mobile Version of your website
- Adding or Creating Custom Plugins
- Move your WordPress site from one server to another
- Move from WordPress.com to Self-Hosted WordPress.org
And much more...
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. WordPress admin login details and Your website URL (if wordpress already installed)
2. The theme package (Theme files, demo files and Theme documentation)
3. FTP login details for your hosting account (server, username & password)
4. Your website's logo (preferably in PNG, PSD).
5. Themeforest purchase code
6. URL of the demo to be installed (choose one if there are several versions of demo)
For WordPress Installation:
1. The web address where you would like WordPress installed (e.g. yoursite.net/blog)
2. Database access (or PHPMyAdmin or cPanel access).
3. Your website's name (e.g. Your AWESOME Website)
4. Your email address.