- Views 2,649
- Sales 16
What you get with this Offer
As you can see from my other hourlies, I am an experienced UK voiceover artist with excellent feedback. I have voiced many hundreds of adverts in the last few years but I have also produced many of them too.
By choosing this hourlie, you can have your advert voiced and produced within 24 hours at a very reasonable cost.
This hourlie will be delivered within 24 hours for the fixed price of £30 for a radio advert up to 60 seconds in length. You will be sent a good quality MP3 unless requested otherwise.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING
1. I need a script from you that has been triple checked. Your script must be accurate as changes cannot be made once the advert is produced. Editing of your script is NOT included in this hourlie. If you DO want to change the script once the advert is produced, you will have to purchase a new hourlie.
2. A 60 second script has to be no more than 140 words long, 40 second script, 90 words and 30 seconds script, 65 words. Please do not send scripts that do not meet this requirement.
3. Your advert will only have a male voiceover and that voice will be mine. By purchasing the hourlie you are agreeing to use my voice. Other voices cannot be added.
4. You can choose a music track from the examples provided when booking. These tracks are cleared for such use. Please do not request other tracks such as well known songs. Once chosen, you cannot change your track. Listen to the example music tracks on the Soundcloud player and choose one of the following:
1: Happy 1
2: Modern 1
3: Modern 2
4: Corporate 1
5: Happy 2
7: Corporate 2
Track 8: Pop
5. By purchasing this hourlie, you assume all responsibility for complying with the laws regarding what you can and cannot say in a radio advert in your jurisdiction. Please ensure your advert contains all regulatory text should it require it. I cannot advise on these matters.
6. I reserve the right to refuse certain scripts and in these cases will refund your fee.