- Views 143
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
Click above for Demo. Listen to updated new podcast production here: https://soundcloud.com/jamiebuckvoiceovers/sets/radio-imaging
• Award-winning actor/producer - hundreds of produced podcast elements
• 20 Years as Commercial Radio Creative Services Director
• Custom professional studio: "LA Industry Standard" Sennheiser MKH 416 Microphone
• Highest quality audio
Each Fully Produced Element (Voice Over and Background Music), up to 25 words = $25
ie. Intro: $25 | Intro + Outro: $50 | Intro + Outro + 1 Additional Element: $75
For "Additional Elements" I can produce feature segment openings, announcements, commercials, or any other extra production needed to enhance your podcast!
DISCOUNTS: have 5 or more elements? message me for a discount!
DELIVERY: MP3 included or optional WAV add-on
RATES: $25 per produced sweeper up to 25 words. Additional words and sound effects/movie drops/special requests can be added below or message me for a custom order (most of these extras are $5 each).
COPYWRITING: Professional writing that has a proven track record of success for your intro, outro, bumper or feature.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. ELEMENTS. What do you need?
INTRO (Fully Produced with VO + Background Music) $25
OUTRO (Fully Produced with VO + Background Music) $25
ADDITIONAL ELEMENT(s) (Fully Produced with VO + Background Music) $25 per element
2. INTRO DETAILS. Should your Intro:
(a) have a :15 trailing music bed that you can talk over. -OR-
(b) end "cold" before you speak (no trailing bed). *default* if a or b is not noted on instructions, this (b) will be chosen.
3. SCRIPT. Please proofread SCRIPT now for names, places, uncommon words, abbreviations, etc. and SPELL THEM OUT AS THEY SOUND, or attach an AUDIO FILE of PRONUNCIATIONS (preferred). Make sure script is 100% correct before submitting. A redo fee will be charged for any changes made to script after order has started.
4. STYLE. Explain TONE and MUSIC STYLE being requested (ie. corporate, rock, hip-hop, country, indie, etc)