- Views 80
What you get with this Hourlie
Initially, we discuss the details of your project to determine the necessary interface elements. Next, I make the first sketches. Once all the sketches are approved, I make a digital version of the wireframes.
Important detail - as part of this Hourlie I am doing no more than three (3) screens for a single project.
What the Seller needs to start the work
First of all, I need understanding from the client. And I need the most transparent and detailed answers to the following questions:
1. What are you doing?
2. Who is your target audience?
3. Immediate plans for business development.
4. The presence of corporate identity.
5. Do you have ideas or preferences?
6. What are your goals to do a website or mobile App?
7. How long are you going to use them?
8. How big you expect her to do?