My name is Carly Wood. I help small business with affiliate marketing, writing web copy, authoring blog posts, SEO, social media & internet marketing. I've worked withmore...My name is Carly Wood. I help small business with affiliate marketing, writing web copy, authoring blog posts, SEO, social media & internet marketing. I've worked with a variety of companies, each specialising in different niches, so I have plenty of experience. I've written blog posts for Virgin.com & Groupon.co.uk. You can find details here: http://www.supercarly.co.uk/
Here's what I can help you with:
* Copywriting: Whether it's product copy, blog/article copy or SEO copy. Contact me for samples, I'm happy to send files via direct message.
* Affiliate marketing: Are you a blogger? Do you specialise in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, DIY, travel, books or food? (Or something similar?) I'd be more than happy to coach and assist you with affiliate marketing. I help beginners who don't know where to start and more seasoned marketers who just need an extra pair of hands!
* WordPress design: I can set up a WordPress blog, install the StudioPress Genesis framework, add a child theme and customise it to your liking.
* WordPress Content uploading: I can also help with content uploading (adding posts, images, formatting etc).
* WordPress SEO: Let me give your WordPress site an SEO health check. I can fix technical SEO problems and optimise your content.
* HTML, XHTML & CSS: I have good HTML and CSS skills, which come in very handy when editing content.
* SEO: I worked in the Search Engine Optimisation industry for a number of years. Now, I help small businesses grow their traffic organically.
* Usability: Need a quick opinion on the usability of your site? Let me test stuff and I'll give you ideas on where it can be improved.
* Social Media: Let me manage your social identity. Blogs, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, whatever you need.
* Photoshop. I'm not a designer, but my 10 years of photoshop experience comes in handy with freelance projects all the time.
I can do lots more too; invite me to bid on your project and I'll tell you how I can help you ;-)
Summary: Until July 2010, I worked FULL TIME as an SEO, copywriter and external communications expert; I was at the company for almost three years.
Before leaving, I turned down a promotion to become Team Manager, so I could return to university and continue my learning. I held the Deputy Manager role in my team.
After leaving, I went on to gain a First Class Masters Degree in Media and Communications (with a First Class dissertation looking into social networks, community and Twitter).
Now I'm self employed. I work with small business in a range of industries. I've written copy and carried out SEO on sites for everything from cruise ships to barcode equipment retailers. From mother and baby to wooden doors. From bingo to spearfishing. From food hygiene to men's underwear and much more besides! I've also assisted small businesses with WordPress installs and much more.
In addition, I run and monetize a number of blogs (using affiliate marketing).
Two of my fashion blogs have received considerable media attention since 2011. I've provided quotes to The Press Association, which have been syndicated to The Telegraph, The Daily Mail, The Metro and many more online publications. I've also had my blog mentioned on Fashionista Magazine, The Telegraph's Fashion supplement, as well as Canada's Maclean's magazine.
I run another website teaching bloggers how to monetize their content - you can view it at LovelyBlogAcademy.com
Get in touch if you have any questions.