- Views 24
What you get with this Hourlie
I would also recommend we perform a test upgrade whereby I clone your site to a temporary location. This is so we can test the upgrade was successful and you can see what changes there are before affecting your live site.
Moodle 3.4 requires PHP 7, so if you are not running PHP 7 yet, I can also help with that.
5 days planned work to include testing phase!
What the Seller needs to start the work
For me to do any work, I will need the following;
- A Moodle Site
- Administrator Access to the Moodle Site
- Access to the underlying server with Sudo privileges.
- Access to the database
- (Optional) Access to DNS management to create a temporary sub-domain for the test phase
- Disk space on the server for a clone of your site.
- Information on server spec (OS + version, Database type + version, PHP version)